Thursday, July 24, 2014

26 Weeks



It's been a very simple, but good week. Last night Caleb and I realized that as of today we are ONE WEEK away from being in the third trimester! This is my last week of the 6th month! Holy cow! I didn't realize we were that far along. Only 14 weeks to go!!!

How far along: 26 weeks!

Gender: A sweet baby girl! We are so excited to be adding a princess to our family!

Maternity clothes: Last week I said that I thought I was done with pre-maternity pants, but here I am wearing them today! They are a little tight, but not totally uncomfortable. If I wear my belly band and don't button them they are even more comfortable. :)

Stretch marks: Nope. Ya think I'll go my entire pregnancy and not get them??? That would make my life!

Belly button in or out: Not out! I have a friend who's two weeks away from her due date and her's is still in...maybe I'll be like her. 

Sleep: It was pretty good this week, until last night. I wasn't tired, I was super hot and I couldn't get my legs in a comfortable position. So that sucked. It was after 2 am when I finally fell asleep. 

Best moment this week: Our doctor appointment. We got to hear Piper's heartbeat again. I love that sound. It's the most I get to hear from her before she's born. The doctor said that we are doing really well and because I'm so healthy he doesn't need to see me every two weeks like he does for others. Oh! And also finding out some amazing news...hopefully I can share it with you in the next couple of weeks!

Worst moment this week: Last night. I hate when I can't fall asleep.

Miss anything: Sleeping on my stomach, as always. 

Movement: A little more every week. She seems to like to move more at night than any other time of the day. 

Cravings: Nope. However, I have been watching Next Great Baker and it really makes me want to make some delicious cupcakes!

Queasy or sick: Nope :)

Looking forward to: Tomorrow! For date night we are making peanut butter, chocolate chip, banana cupcakes! 

Extra: Here's the registry link. http://www.target.com/GiftRegistrySearchViewCmd?registryType=BB&jsRequest=true&catalogId=10051&status=completePage&cumulativeTime=-1&listId=GXCHgkyVBN9G_dcj-V7vUQ&noOfPings=&registryFirstName=Rebekah&langId=-1&segmentGrpName=-1&storeId=10151&registryLastName=Hackett Just copy and past that huge thing in...or press here.

No comments:

Post a Comment