Thursday, July 17, 2014

25 Weeks


It's been a good week. My husband is almost done with this semester, which will be a load off of both our minds! Then we can just get ready for this little girl. Sometimes I feel like I have been pregnant forever (it has been 175 days with 105 left to go). THAT'S A LONG TIME! I'm now in the middle of trying to convince Caleb that it's his turn. I've done half of it, I think he should take over from here, don't you?

How far along: 25 weeks!

Gender: A sweet baby girl! We are so excited to be adding a princess to our family!

Maternity clothes: I think this may be the last week I wear my jeans and button them. I put them on a couple of days ago and they were starting to get too tight for my liking. I think I did pretty good! 25 weeks before calling it quits!

Stretch marks: Nope.

Belly button in or out: It is in, kinda, it's basically just flat. Neither in or out. 

Sleep: It is starting to be a little more difficult. I hate sleeping on my side, it makes my neck and hips hurt, plus it's just plain uncomfortable. But I have a mountain of pillows, poor Caleb only gets one now, and that makes it easier. 

Best moment this week: Finding a stroller and carseat combination for a REALLY good price. 

Worst moment this week: Cleaning the kitchen. I hate cleaning that stupid kitchen. 

Miss anything: Sleeping on my stomach. It will forever and always be sleeping on my stomach. 

Movement: A little more this week! Can babies jump in the uterus? Because I'm pretty sure that sometimes she's jumping. She also likes to kick my bladder so hard that it feels like it's going to pop out of me. Normal?

Cravings: No cravings, I think I may go my entire pregnancy without them. 

Queasy or sick: Nope :)

Looking forward to: Our doctor's appointment and Caleb finishing this semester. 

Extra: Here's the registry link. http://www.target.com/GiftRegistrySearchViewCmd?registryType=BB&jsRequest=true&catalogId=10051&status=completePage&cumulativeTime=-1&listId=GXCHgkyVBN9G_dcj-V7vUQ&noOfPings=&registryFirstName=Rebekah&langId=-1&segmentGrpName=-1&storeId=10151&registryLastName=Hackett Just copy and past that huge thing in...or press here.


Last week I mentioned my shirt that says, "Can't touch this" well here it is! I think this might be my go to social shirt. That way everyone knows not to touch me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment