Thursday, June 26, 2014

22 Weeks



Piper's taste buds are forming this week! That must be why I really want to eat now! She is FINALLY realizing that food is our friend!  The bad news is all she wants are sweets and I don't want to eat a ton of sweets because it's not healthy for either one of us. Eating those sweets must have helped though because I am now two pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight! And, because I am now over my pre-pregnancy weight I will not be letting all of you know how much I am gaining from here on out. 

How far along: 22 weeks!

Gender: A sweet baby girl! We are so excited to be adding a princess to our family!

Maternity clothes: I can still button my jeans, but I don't. I need to go buy some maternity clothes, but I don't want to get pants and such until I'm much bigger. Is that dumb? I know nothing about maternity pants...are they supposed to fit throughout different stages of pregnancy? I feel like that's a stupid question...

Stretch marks: Nope.

Belly button in or out: It's still in, but not for long! 

Sleep: Pretty normal. The only difficult part has been falling asleep. I am just not tired. Weird.

Best moment this week: Our doctor appointment. Even though we sat there waiting for an hour only to meet with the doctor for 3 minutes...But we got to hear our baby's heartbeat! I love hearing that. He also said that I am right on track with weight and size and that I carry my sweet little girl really well! 

Worst moment this week: Being bored. Now that I'm not working I am incredibly bored throughout the day. I also ran out of books to read right as we had to take the car to the shop so I couldn't go to the library.

Miss anything: Laying on my stomach. 

Movement: A little bit! My doctor said I should be able to feel a little, but Piper still has a lot of room to move around and in a few weeks I will be able to feel her a whole lot more. 

Cravings: I guess...they aren't like crazy cravings where I have to have it, but sweets are always a good thing :)

Queasy or sick: Nope! Thank heavens. 

Looking forward to: The weekend. Always the weekend. When I get my hubby to myself and I don't have to send him to work it's always a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment