Thursday, June 12, 2014

20 Weeks



The bump continues to grow! I am still not up to my pre-pregnancy weight...2 pounds to go! This morning in my pregnancy app it said that I should have gained 10-13 pounds by now...Oh well. I'll get there. This week has been really emotional, and being pregnant has certainly not helped. I'm so grateful for this sweet baby! She is going to be such a lifesaver in our family as we miss our brother/son. Read on for more!

How far along: 20 weeks!!! We are halfway there! That seems so crazy to me! We are almost done with our fifth month! It's going by really fast...but I'm also not uncomfortable so that might be why. 

Gender: A sweet baby girl! We are so excited to be adding a princess to our family!

Maternity clothes: I can still wear my jeans and button them too, but by the end of the day I'm ready to be in my pajamas. I have one pair of maternity pants that I did wear this week and those were very comfy, although having elastic all the way up my stomach was a little annoying. I guess I'll have to go shopping for some bigger clothes pretty soon. 

Stretch marks: Nope.

Belly button in or out: Still in. 

Sleep: Sleeping this week was awful, but not because of being pregnant. 

Best moment this week: Sending my brother off on his mission. It's so hard and I miss him like crazy, but I'm crazy proud that he's serving the Lord and is making this sacrifice. 

Worst moment this week: Sending my brother off on his mission. It was bittersweet. That's why it's both the best and the worst moment. Also, my husband being out of town Monday and Tuesday. That's the longest we've been apart since we started dating. It was difficult and sleeping Monday night  without him was pretty much impossible. It'd be nice if I never had to do that again. 

Miss anything: Laying on my stomach. 

Movement: I think so. At least my mom says what I'm feeling is movement! 

Cravings: No, again. Is it possible to go your entire pregnancy without any cravings? Because that would suck. 

Queasy or sick: Nope! Thank heavens. 

Looking forward to: Seeing our best friends, the Tobler's! It will be such a nice little visit considering all the emotions this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment