Thursday, June 5, 2014

19 Weeks



As you can see I have a bump! It really poked out this week. I'm starting to get my appetite back, which is great! I'm still not back to my pre-pregnancy weight...three pounds to go! Hopefully I will gain that back soon! I got an ultrasound on my thyroid last Friday. The technician wasn't allowed to tell us anything but she said the radiologist would look at it, which would take around 24-48 hours, and then it would be sent to my thyroid doctor. It's been almost a week and I still haven't heard back from my doctor, so I'm taking that as a good sign that my thyroid isn't dangerously affecting me. That being said...I would like to know the results so hopefully I hear from the doctor soon. 

How far along: 19 weeks

Gender: We will know tomorrow! Holy cow I'm so excited! One more day!!!! Be sure to watch my Facebook page tomorrow afternoon/evening for that announcement! 

Maternity clothes: Nope! I'm still wearing (and buttoning) my own size three jeans. I'm going to relish in that because I think my time in a size three is swiftly coming to an end. 

Stretch marks: Nope.

Belly button in or out: Still in. 

Sleep: Great! I am sleeping through the night still and have figured out if I go to the bathroom right before I go to sleep and don't drink water afterwards I can go all night without having to pee. Hopefully that lasts a long time.

Best moment this week: Eating lunch with my husband twice this week. Now that I'm not working I have the opportunity to eat lunch with him! It's great!!!

Worst moment this week: Tripping into the door...I was hurrying out of my room and tripped on the blanket that was hanging from my bed and fell into the door. My face caught my fall and really busted up the inside of my lip...It's like a quarter size owie inside my mouth. No bueno. 

Miss anything: Not feeling fat...I know, it's just the baby, but I can't help but feel fat. 

Movement: No...still. I keep thinking maybe I felt the baby, but so far no definite movement. 

Cravings: Not really. I have been wanting food, but not like I have to have it right now kind of things. 

Queasy or sick: Yes, from heat exhaustion and not eating.

Looking forward to: Tomorrow! Finally finding out the gender and being able to see our little wiggle worm again, probably for the last time before he/she is born! Also, I'm looking forward to later today when my Grammy gets here!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment