Thursday, June 19, 2014

21 Weeks





I can't believe we are now more than halfway there. This week has been full of ups and downs. But I have total faith that the Lord is in charge and is doing what's best for my family. Also, I talked to my thyroid doctor today and she said that my most recent blood work came back completely normal. Yay! I am also one pound away from my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm supposed to have gained like 15 pounds...oh well. 
 
How far along: 21 weeks!

Gender: A sweet baby girl! We are so excited to be adding a princess to our family!

Maternity clothes: I'm still able to wear and button my jeans...but I don't really want to. They are tight. 

Stretch marks: Nope.

Belly button in or out: It's still in, but not for long! 

Sleep: Sleeping has been find. Nothing out of the ordinary. 

Best moment this week: My little brother coming home. I know that may be weird to you, but he needed to come home and get his anxiety issues under control. I am so proud of the choice he made to come home and get some help and then go back out to the West Indies. Oh, and buying a car. That was a really great moment. 

Worst moment this week: Ya know, I don't think that I can pinpoint a 'worst' moment. There was some emotional turmoil...worrying about my brother's well-being, but it was a good week. 

Miss anything: Laying on my stomach. 

Movement: I think so. I guess I don't really know what it's supposed to feel like. But this morning Caleb and I felt a few things that felt like a baby kicking...I think. lol 

Cravings: No, again. Is it possible to go your entire pregnancy without any cravings? Because that would suck. 

Queasy or sick: Nope! Thank heavens. 

Looking forward to: The weekend. I have been busy this week so I need some R&R.

No comments:

Post a Comment