Thursday, September 4, 2014

32 Weeks





We have had such an amazing week! Life is treating us really well. We are now in our eighth month! It is flying by. I feel like there is so much to do but I'm not even sure where to start. Some stuff, like washing her clothes, I know that I need to do after the baby shower so I can just wash them all at once, but I just want everything done now. I'm so impatient. Also in my What to Expect When You're Expecting book it says that I should pack my hospital bag this week. That seems crazy. I still have 8 weeks!
 
How far along: 32 weeks.

Gender: A sweet baby girl! We are so excited to be adding a princess to our family!

Maternity clothes: Of course. I put on some pre-pregnancy pants the other day for a date with my husband and they still fit! I could even button them. Totally uncomfortable, but still :)

Stretch marks: Yes. No new ones. 

Belly button in or out: I don't even know. It's pretty much just flat, neither in nor out. 

Sleep: Hit and miss still. Some nights I can't even get to sleep. So that's fun. 

Best moment this week: There were so many! We got to visit with Caleb's sister and her husband. I loved seeing them. It was so good to catch up with them. We also took our maternity pictures last night! I am so stinking excited about them. Alyssa Ence took them and she made me feel gorgeous and she was so fun to work with! I cannot wait to see them. And we are making some serious progress on her nursery! Check out the end of this post for some pictures :)

Worst moment this week: Not being able to sleep. It was like 2 am before I fell asleep the other night. 

Miss anything: As always, sleeping on my stomach. 

Movement: Yep! She moves all the time. She had the hiccups the other day! I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and when I laid back down I felt these little flutterings that were in a rhythmic pattern. They lasted for an hour! At first it was nice, but after a while it was incredibly annoying. I just wanted to go to sleep. 

Cravings: Nope. 

Queasy or sick: Not really, just when I stand or walk for too long. 

Looking forward to: Checking out the waffle bus this weekend! 

Extra: Here's the registry link. http://www.target.com/GiftRegistrySearchViewCmd?registryType=BB&jsRequest=true&catalogId=10051&status=completePage&cumulativeTime=-1&listId=GXCHgkyVBN9G_dcj-V7vUQ&noOfPings=&registryFirstName=Rebekah&langId=-1&segmentGrpName=-1&storeId=10151&registryLastName=Hackett Just copy and past that huge thing in...or press here.

We hand painted our changing table! Check out that cute crate Caleb made :)

Close up of the left drawer.

Close up of the right drawer.

Check out how talented Caleb is! He drew that silhouette. 

He drew this one too.

We finally set up our crib! My sister gave us that cute net that she used to have on her bed.
Now we just need some bed sheets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment