Thursday, August 28, 2014

31 Weeks



This week was great! We had our anniversary this weekend and we have almost finished our changing table (we are hand painting it). We also took a 4:30 am hospital trip this morning. Don't worry, both Piper and I are fine. Read on for more details. 

How far along: 31 weeks. I can't even believe how fast this is going!

Gender: A sweet baby girl! We are so excited to be adding a princess to our family!

Maternity clothes: Sure. I pretty much just wear leggings. I can wear my pre-maternity shirts. 

Stretch marks: Yes. No new ones. But now I have zits on my legs!!! And one on my stomach. That is not okay.

Belly button in or out: I think it's out. I mean, during the day it's not but at night after I have eaten, if I slouch it sticks out.  

Sleep: Hit and miss. I was actually sleeping REALLY well last night until I woke up to go to the hospital.  

Best moment this week: Our anniversary trip! It was so relaxing. Caleb booked me a prenatal massage. That was awesome. It was so much fun to be able to spend some quality time with my cute husband. 

Worst moment this week: Going to the hospital. Okay, here's the story. I woke up this morning around 4 because of a pain in my stomach. It hurt really bad, when I pressed on my abdomen it hurt even more. I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep but I couldn't. I finally woke Caleb up around 4:30 and asked him to take me to the hospital. As we were on our way I started to feel really sick to my stomach, like I was going to throw up. So we got there and they immediately took me back (a plus side to being there at such a crazy time). They set me up to a heart monitor and then they put a heart monitor on my belly for Piper. They monitored us for like half an hour. Piper hated it! It was so funny. After a minute or so she realized that this pressure on her home was not going away she started kicking it. For probably 15-20 minutes she was kicking it. Then she moved away from it once she realized her kicking wasn't doing anything. It put my mind at ease. While we were there I started to feel better and then I felt pretty silly for waking Caleb up to take me there, but he kept reminding me it was better to be safe than sorry. After monitoring us and such the doctor said that we were okay to go, but first they made me drink this yucky white stuff that numbed my digestive track. It was so gross. It was weird trying to swallow when my throat was numb. So, long story short, I'm okay, Piper is okay, no worries. 

Miss anything: Sleeping on my stomach, lunch meat sandwich.  

Movement: Yep! She's so funny, if I poke my stomach she won't budge, but the moment Caleb does it she moves around like crazy. She's already daddy's little girl. 

Cravings: Nope. 

Queasy or sick: Yeah, this morning.  

Looking forward to: Seeing my brother and sister in law this weekend! They are gonna try and stop by on their way back from a family reunion. I love Caleb's family and I love that they love me too :) 

Extra: Here's the registry link. http://www.target.com/GiftRegistrySearchViewCmd?registryType=BB&jsRequest=true&catalogId=10051&status=completePage&cumulativeTime=-1&listId=GXCHgkyVBN9G_dcj-V7vUQ&noOfPings=&registryFirstName=Rebekah&langId=-1&segmentGrpName=-1&storeId=10151&registryLastName=Hackett Just copy and past that huge thing in...or press here.

No comments:

Post a Comment