Thursday, August 7, 2014

28 Weeks





Our Sweet P is getting bigger and bigger! It's so crazy. I wish that she could get bigger and I could stay the same size. I feel huge, I know about half of you want to smack me right now, but I do! I look at other pregnant ladies and they have this tiny, cute belly that is just in one area, like their lower belly or something, but mine is the whole thing! My entire stomach has expanded. It makes me feel like a giant walrus. 12 more weeks and then I can work on getting my body back!

How far along: 28 weeks!

Gender: A sweet baby girl! We are so excited to be adding a princess to our family!

Maternity clothes: I can still fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans, and button them. As soon as I sit down I feel like I'm going to die from how tight they are around my waist, but I can still wear them! I usually don't though. Most days I'm in a dress or my pajamas. It seems like such a waste of money to buy maternity clothes when I won't be wearing them much longer. I have one maternity dress, two maternity shirts and one pair of maternity pants. 

Stretch marks: Yes. No new ones. Just the stupid ones I found last week. 

Belly button in or out: Not out yet. I'm really surprised it's not out yet. The sides of it started hurting last night...is that normal? Caleb says it's probably because it's kind of getting stretched out. 

Sleep: This week has been a little more difficult. I HAVE to have a pillow between my legs at all times. Not just, like between my knees, but a full-sized pillow keeping my legs apart. The worst part of sleep is waking up. My shoulders are sore because they have been squished together all night and my back is sore because it hasn't had any relief. I cannot wait until I can sleep on my stomach again. 

Best moment this week: Celebrating Caleb's birthday :) We went swimming at Quail Creek, which is definitely not a creek, on Saturday. We took our floaties out and swam/floated across the "creek". We both got a little sunburned, but nothing that made life too uncomfortable. On Sunday I gave him a present every hour until the time he was born :) It was a fun and simple day, but I think he enjoyed it. 

Worst moment this week: People. Sometimes people blow things up out of proportion, or there's a miscommunication error and it just sets off unneeded drama.  

Miss anything: Not feeling like a fatty. 

Movement: Yep. There was one day where she was moving so much I felt sick all day, and then after that she seems to have settled down and her movements aren't as strong. 

Cravings: At this point I don't think I'm going to get cravings. I would like cravings though. It's better to crave food than not want it at all. 

Queasy or sick: A little sick this week when she was moving like crazy. And even a little queasy right now...yuck. 

Looking forward to: Finishing up Piper's changing table. Caleb and I are painting it :) It's a bigger project than I thought it was going to be!

Extra: Here's the registry link. http://www.target.com/GiftRegistrySearchViewCmd?registryType=BB&jsRequest=true&catalogId=10051&status=completePage&cumulativeTime=-1&listId=GXCHgkyVBN9G_dcj-V7vUQ&noOfPings=&registryFirstName=Rebekah&langId=-1&segmentGrpName=-1&storeId=10151&registryLastName=Hackett Just copy and past that huge thing in...or press here.

No comments:

Post a Comment