Thursday, August 21, 2014

30 Weeks


We had a doctor's appointment this week. I think my doctor is a little crazy. I'm 30 weeks and I'm still doing month to month appointments. How weird is that? Granted, he said that the next time we meet we will start going on a two week basis...so at 34 weeks. I'll start going twice a month? I also asked him how often I should be feeling Piper move. He said around 10 times a day. He said that those movements could be all at once or spread out throughout the day. So when I woke up yesterday I started keeping track of how often I felt her. In the first 30 minutes of being awake I had already felt her move 10 times and it just kept going throughout the day. It's too late to change doctors right? Oh! Good news, I passed my gestational diabetes test.

How far along: 30 weeks! Only 10 left!!!

Gender: A sweet baby girl! We are so excited to be adding a princess to our family!

Maternity clothes: Well, I lied last week. I tried my pre-maternity pants on. They fit, but not at all comfortable. My sweet husband bought me some maternity shirts. So I have a couple outfits now. 

Stretch marks: Yes. No new ones. Just the stupid ones I already found. I have Caleb check the bottom of my stomach just in case there are some I cannot see. 

Belly button in or out: Still not out! I cannot believe it. It's really shallow. But the very top of it is stubborn and will not allow it to pop out...yet anyways. 

Sleep: It's a hit and miss. Lately, mostly misses. So that's a bummer. 

Best moment this week: Finding the finishing touches for our maternity pictures. 

Worst moment this week: Not being able to sleep and feeling sick. 

Miss anything: Sleeping on my stomach.  

Movement: Yes :) Lots of it. I really think my doctor is crazy. Do you think he knows where the baby will come out of? ;)

Cravings: Nope. No cravings. I only have 10 weeks to get them!

Queasy or sick: Yes. I felt really sick on Monday. And I'm not feeling super great right now. 

Looking forward to: Our 1 year anniversary!!! Caleb is taking me somewhere this weekend to celebrate. I'm really excited. I love that I get to spend forever and ever with this guy. 

Extra: Here's the registry link. http://www.target.com/GiftRegistrySearchViewCmd?registryType=BB&jsRequest=true&catalogId=10051&status=completePage&cumulativeTime=-1&listId=GXCHgkyVBN9G_dcj-V7vUQ&noOfPings=&registryFirstName=Rebekah&langId=-1&segmentGrpName=-1&storeId=10151&registryLastName=Hackett Just copy and past that huge thing in...or press here.

No comments:

Post a Comment