Friday, May 23, 2014

17 Weeks





This week has been tough. Getting sick and then saying goodbye to my students. I still am not gaining weight. Well, I did gain .6 lbs in two weeks...That's something? I don't know what my deal is. I have been eating more than ever. All in all though this week has been great. I'm lucky to have a family and a sweet husband who take care of me. As you can see my bump is coming...

How far along: 17 weeks

Gender: Don't know! We will find out June 18th :) At our doctor's appointment yesterday the heartbeat was 150...girls usually run around 160 and boys run 140 so ours is in the middle, not helpful as we try and guess the gender! lol 

Maternity clothes: Still no. I guess that's a blessing right? I can still wear all my jeans and button them too. All my clothes still fit, but I find myself wearing loose shirts because my "bump" looks more like I'm a little chubby and I don't want to show that off. 

Stretch marks: Nope, not yet and hopefully not ever! (Wishful thinking, right?)

Belly button in or out: In. I have a deep belly button so it will probably take awhile to poke out, if it does at all. 

Sleep: Not very good. I guess that's only going to get worse though, right?

Best moment this week: My little brother got ordained an Elder and he went through the temple for the very first time! All in preparation to go on his two year mission to the West Indies. I'm so proud of the young man he has become. 

Worst moment this week: Saying goodbye to my students. I can't even begin to tell you how these kids have changed my life. Saying goodbye was one of the hardest things I've done, but I know that my choice to stop working so that I can prepare my body for this baby is what I need to be doing. Also, I got a cold this week. That sucked. 

Miss anything: Sleeping through the night.  

Movement: No movement yet. I'm hoping to feel it soon...I really can't wait!

Cravings: Nope. When are those supposed to kick in?

Queasy or sick: Not sick related to pregnancy, but I did get a cold this week. 

Looking forward to: Memorial Day! My hubby doesn't have to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment