Thursday, May 1, 2014

14 Weeks


Okay, so I was a little late posting my 13 week blog post, so they seem really close together, but today marks 14 weeks! So I am trying to get on top of it and post on time! Also, please take note that I AM getting fat...Caleb hates when I say that, but that's what it feels like! There is a small bump. Can you see it? I sure can. 

How far along: 14weeks

Gender: We don't know yet, but we are so excited to find out!

Maternity clothes: Nope! I just wear skirts and dresses. When I do wear pants I have this belly band thing so that I don't have to button them. :)

Stretch marks: Nope, not yet and hopefully not ever! (Wishful thinking, right?)

Belly button in or out: In. I have a deep belly button so it will probably take awhile to poke out, if it does at all. 

Sleep: Not so great this week. Some days were good, others weren't. 

Best moment this week: Well, we got a camera today! It's 16 megapixels! I have never owned a camera better than 8! Also, I have never owned a camera with a rechargeable battery...I always had to put AA batteries in my camera! So I am really spoiled now. Also, I went out to lunch with some people from work yesterday :) That was incredibly fun. 

Worst moment this week: Hmm...getting a headache. They are bad. Yuck. 

Miss anything: I still miss not having to force myself to eat...but it is getting better. I also miss my flat stomach. I guess I have to miss that for awhile, huh?

Movement: Nope. Our wiggle worm is much too small to be felt yet, but when we had the ultrasound at our last appointment the baby was kicking up a storm! I can't wait to start feeling that movement!

Cravings: Not really...I want veggies and fruit...but I don't really crave them. 

Queasy or sick: This week has been MUCH better. I have had headaches and my stomach has been a little unsettled, but nothing like before. 

Looking forward to: A Saturday with my hubby. Friday night is girls night with the ladies I work with up in Pine Valley. That should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment