Thursday, May 8, 2014

15 Weeks


How far along: 15 weeks

Gender: We don't know yet, but we are so excited to find out!

Maternity clothes: Nope! I just wear skirts and dresses. When I do wear pants I have this belly band thing so that I don't have to button them. :)

Stretch marks: Nope, not yet and hopefully not ever! (Wishful thinking, right?)

Belly button in or out: In. I have a deep belly button so it will probably take awhile to poke out, if it does at all. 

Sleep: I've slept really well this week! Caleb's alarm goes off every morning at 5 am and usually I wake up to that but this week I slept through his alarm! I am loving this and I am taking this opportunity and relishing in it. 

Best moment this week: Getting to see my husband's sister and brother-in-law! They were driving through to go up to visit his family and stopped to have lunch with us :)

Worst moment this week: Getting my thyroid results. I have hypothyroidism. This can cause a developmental delay in my baby after they are born...hopefully we have caught it early enough that the baby will be okay. 

Miss anything: Being able to go through the day doing normal activities and not get exhausted halfway through.

Movement: Nope. Our wiggle worm is much too small to be felt yet, but when we had the ultrasound at our last appointment the baby was kicking up a storm! I can't wait to start feeling that movement!

Cravings: Nope. I really thought those would be kicking in already. Maybe my view of pregnancy cravings are different than they actually are. 

Queasy or sick: Just a few headaches and some gas pains. I'm finally doing better. 

Looking forward to: Our best married friends, the Tobler's, are coming to visit on Monday! We are so excited to see them! Also, celebrating my first Mother's Day with some important people in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment