Friday, May 16, 2014

16 Weeks



I didn't realize until just know that we are in the fourth month! Holy cow! Only five months to go! It seems to be going by slow, but fast at the same time...is that possible? Man, oh, man! We can't wait for this wiggle worm to get here. This week has been good, but tough. I'm still losing weight, even faster than before, so that's not good. I met with the doctor and he is going to have me meet with an ENT and get my thyroid checked out even more...a biopsy...yay...

How far along: 16 weeks

Gender: Don't know! We will find out June 18th :) At our doctor's appointment yesterday the heartbeat was 150...girls usually run around 160 and boys run 140 so ours is in the middle, not helpful as we try and guess the gender! lol 

Maternity clothes: Nope, I have a belly wrap thing that you wear over your pants so you don't have to button them, and it looks like a cami. I don't wear it though...I don't need to wear it yet. 

Stretch marks: Nope, not yet and hopefully not ever! (Wishful thinking, right?)

Belly button in or out: In. I have a deep belly button so it will probably take awhile to poke out, if it does at all. 

Sleep: This week wasn't so good. I guess my nights of getting a good nights sleep are over. 

Best moment this week: There were so many! Getting to surprise Caleb's mom for Mother's Day, seeing my uncles, new aunt, and cousin, getting to see our favorite couple, the Tobler's, and finding out that the probability of our child being born with a mental handicap is significantly lower than what we were originally told. 

Worst moment this week: There were a few, but mainly being sick again...I mean really? 16 weeks! Let's stop with that. I guess I should be eating more...according to my doctor. 

Miss anything: Wanting to eat. I never want to eat. 

Movement: Still no movement. That should be coming soon. Mom's when did you start to feel movement with your first baby? 

Cravings: Again, still no. I wish. 

Queasy or sick: As mentioned before, yes, I got sick again this week. My doctor says that I need to be eating more. I just keep losing weight. 

Looking forward to: Next week! It's going to be bitter-sweet. It's my last week of working with the most amazing kids before they leave me for summer break. I wish I could explain to you how much they have impacted my life...they have changed me forever. You know that song from Wicked, For Good, those lyrics describe how I feel about them. I love them all so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment