Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Only 5 Months Left...



Princess Piper is seven months old! She is officially closer to being a year old than a newborn. Hold on while I get the tissues! I am ready to bawl my eyes out! She has grown up so fast!
Piper has her front bottom two teeth and is working on her top teeth now! She takes all her naps in her crib and sleeps through the night...most of the time...in her crib. She does wake up every once in a while during the night, but she usually has just rolled herself into the corner of her crib and needs help getting out. She sleeps like a little grown up. Swaddling is a thing of the past. She loves to roll all over, sleep on her tummy or side and have a fan going. She no longer takes a pacifier (easiest transition ever) and is almost going to sleep without a bottle of milk.
This month Piper made a new friend who taught her how to crawl and pull herself up on furniture. She has now mastered both! She can pull herself all the way up on the furniture and has even started trying to push herself up to standing from the floor! She just started crawling and she's already trying to walk! So rude. It's like she wants to grow up! Piper can also push herself up into the sitting position from lying down!
She loves to crawl and explore everything around her. We can't keep her out of anything! She loves everything we've put in front of her, green beans, sweet potatoes, peas, bananas, etc. If it's food she'll eat it. Seriously, I dare you to find a food she will not eat.
Piper loves to give kisses, although it feels more like she's eating your face. She also loves to eat remotes and anything else electronic. She likes her toys, though she'd rather play with everything she's not suppose to play with. Piper loves songs and tries to sing along with the radio. She is very ticklish! We recently found out that the back of her neck is ticklish. She continues to love meeting new people and smiling at them. I don't know where she gets it from, but she is very outgoing! She most definitely did not get that from me.
Piper loves getting to see her Grammy, PaPaw, Gigi, all her aunts and uncles and her cousin Parker. Hopefully she'll get to see her Colorado cousins again soon!
Piper is very patient with me as I learn how to be the best mom I can be while going to school full-time. She really is such a trooper. I am so grateful that I get to be her mom. There is not a better suited baby for our family. I always knew that I wanted to be a mom but I never imagined that it would be this amazing. I am truly blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment