Thursday, October 23, 2014

39 Weeks



A lot less drama this week. Thank heavens! We had an appointment on Tuesday and we are 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. I know that none of that means labor is imminent, but it does make me feel closer. Our doctor thinks that she will be born right around her due date. So about 7 more days! Next week we should have our little girl! It felt like this day would never come and now it's right around the corner. 
 
How far along: 39 weeks!

Gender: A sweet baby girl! We are so excited to be adding a princess to our family!

Maternity clothes: Yep, yep. I can't wait to wear my regular clothes again. 

Stretch marks: Just a little. 

Belly button in or out: Out. I can't deny it any longer. 

Sleep: Pretty good. She has definitely dropped though because I am getting up more often to go potty. 

Best moment this week: The baby shower. It was so much fun. Thank you to all who came and shared this with me. I know that it was a bad weekend, being Fall Break, but I really appreciate all of you who were able to come. It was so fun and the gifts were wonderful :)

Worst moment this week: I haven't really had a bad moment this week. 

Miss anything: Not being gawked at by people. Yes, I know, my stomach is huge, get over it. 

Movement: Not so many kicks anymore, since she's running out of room, but lot's of pushing against me. 

Cravings: Nope. 

Queasy or sick: Nope. 

Looking forward to: Carving pumpkins with my sweetheart :)

Extra: Here's the registry link. http://www.target.com/GiftRegistrySearchViewCmd?registryType=BB&jsRequest=true&catalogId=10051&status=completePage&cumulativeTime=-1&listId=GXCHgkyVBN9G_dcj-V7vUQ&noOfPings=&registryFirstName=Rebekah&langId=-1&segmentGrpName=-1&storeId=10151&registryLastName=Hackett Just copy and past that huge thing in...or press here.

No comments:

Post a Comment