Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hair Growth and Other Things

I have to say I did really good with my February goal of drinking water. I learned to love water and actually crave it. My body missed water if I didn't drink it enough. That was a weird feeling since before I drank maybe one glass of water a day.
My coworkers even started to join in with me and we all helped one another get enough water in throughout the day. Then I came home and Caleb helped me to remember to drink my last few glasses. Setting goals and achieving them is so much easier when you have people to support you.
January 2014
This month I am going to wash my face every morning and night. I'm pretty good at washing my face at least once a day, but I really want to get in a better habit of washing it before I put my makeup on and before I go to bed. A makeup artist once told me that washing your face in the morning before you put on makeup helps it to stay the same shade all day long. I'm excited to start this chapter of my goal. 
It doesn't really look like my hair is growing at all. I think I want to start doing things to make it grow faster. Does anyone have any ideas on vitamins you can take or other "myths" that make your hair grow faster? Let me know!
February 2014


March 2014



1 comment:

  1. For hair growth I have been told prenatal vitamins and Flintstone gummies help! Also not washing your hair everyday, keeping you hair down instead of up, keeping your hair away from heat products and stay away from hair products as much as possible. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete